Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day!

For the first time since probably elemetary school, I had a snow day today!!! I am on elective and the clinic was canceled this morning. We ended up getting 9" of snow in Central Park. Therefore, first thing on the agenda this morning was getting Tucker out to play in it.
This dog LOVES the snow more than anyone I have ever seen (except for my mother, of course)! He finds the largest piles and runs back and forth.

The park was beautiful!

Happiness!

Frolicking!

He doesn't always understand that some sticks are just too big!

Sad to leave
But, as soon as Paul got home we took him over to the East River for more playing in the snow.

Paul thinks its funny to make snow balls and throw them for him to "fetch"...


he leaps...

and then digs for the snowballs...usually without much success in finding them :(

Fun times!
We have to enjoy these lovely winter days. Only 3 more winters in NY :)/:(

No comments:

Post a Comment